Thursday, April 14, 2011

Birthday


Well, I made it to 25. Alive, and somewhat healthy.
My life, and family have made me into the woman I am today. I am proud of who I have become, and what I have accomplished. I finished my university classes yesterday, and it was bitter sweet to say the least. I have worked my ass off the last two years, and am a practicum shy of my diploma. Although I dont have that diploma in my hand, I think I did a damn fine job. Within the last year I met, engaged, and married an amazing man. I am really proud and lucky to be able to call him mine, and one day have him be the father of our children. I know I have become something great, and I cant wait for us to be able to share who we are and instill that love, force, and joy into the lives of our kids. I may be leaving behind my world that I grew up with this year, but I am embracing a new world. One that is created by Andrew and I.

It may sound cheesy and cliche but,

When you find it, dont let it go.
Believe in yourself, and what you do.
and above all else, never stop loving.

2 comments:

  1. Heres hoping at the very least another 25... your Irish stalkers are looking forward to it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore my Irish stalkers.
    I also request that you have a horrid fake Irish accent when we speak, Daire can keep his legit one.

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics