Friday, September 30, 2011

You always go home....

Before I left to come back to Canada, we went on one more adventure. Back to an old familiar place, and the place where I first learned of UE. It is amazing how much things can change within a year. How many people have come and gone in these empty places, and the amount of decay they can ruin. A beautiful place, destroyed beyond its melting, peeling beauty...left a shell of trash and spray painted tags. Despite the sadness, we did see a new building, one that has remained fairly untouched. It is truly amazing to see that these buildings left alone by people...windows broken, doors pushed in, pipes bursting....they survive, things as large as hurricanes.

Here are a few photos I took (once I got my camera working again) as always there are more on my flickr





1 comment:

  1. Really enjoying all the photos you're taking these days :)

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics