Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sorry for being MIA as of recently. After the wedding insanity dies down my mind has turned to the VISA insanity. I am all over the place trying to get everything together. Paperwork, clothes, hotels, food planning, and a bit of interview nervousness. I will probably not write much, but I will be throwing pictures up here as they come in.

I promise when the wedding images come through, I will throw some of them up here as well. Hopefully I will even get some time to talk a bit more about the day.

xo.N

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all the paperwork and hoop jumping. I'm still waiting on my Residence Card and also not happy about the fact that if I don't have it before the FL trip they can't guarantee immigration will let me back in the UK. Apparently it doesnt matter that I'm married AND working in the UK.

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics