Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Look whose back.

It has been a long time since I have posted anything here. I have been busy finishing up school and helping my sister put her house together. So. Here is an update on whats what since life caused me to disappear for a bit.
Our visa application is in the works, and we are now just waiting on the government. As soon as approval comes in I will be flying down. Back Home. I have been doing more and more DIY projects with/for my sister and mom,. The next time we do something I will begin posting them too!
Well kids, Im hungry so Im off to go get some food, then off to the Bulk Barn to get supplies for cookie dough truffles. Excited right? me too!
Later bunnies.

4 comments:

  1. You're kind of good looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a baking blog in the making!? I'm so following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am kinda good looking hey? ;)

    Its a whatever randomness I come up with and decide to document blog. I will document all my baking for you haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please do! My inner fat kid will love you for it :) And I'm always looking for new healthy recipes for us :)

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics