Saturday, April 23, 2011

Flourless Chocolate Cake.

Easter Weekend, and time for some cake. The entire family is getting together this weekend, so I decided to try my hand at some more baking (lord knows I'm better with a spatula than a knife). When Andrew & I had dinner at Jared & Mellisa's place, he made Flourless Chocolate Cake. Naturally it won the Gluten Free lottery and I grabbed a recipe from over on GimmieSomeOven.



The least amount of ingredients I have ever used, beat eggs, melt chocolate with butter. DONE. I have never done a "water bath" but it was simple stuff. Of course the second Andrew left skype the country music came on, and dancing ensued.


Amidst dances, I made a massive batch of Buttercream Icing, that can easily be GF. I also made a ginormous icing sugar mess when I turned the mixer on a bit too high. hehe, have I mentioned I'm pretty?

Anywho you will have to wait until tomorrow for the verdict as the cake must sit over night to 'mellow'. It looks delicious. Now everyone cross your fingers it tastes delicious too.

Zombie Jesus loves you, now go eat some cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics