Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mickeys Day Out

I drove. By myself. Around Connecticut!
I know its not super exciting, but the roads are different out here and there is more of a highway/express way roll to it. I have been nervous, but we also have navigation in the SUV so it helped...kind of.

I went to Target, and then while listening to the Navigation chick so she could tell me how to get to Costco...she took me back to Target *face palm* sometimes she isnt helpful. I dd wind up finding my way to Costco though.


...and no I didnt get fake fish lunch kits, that was just the aisle I stopped to text Andrew in. I got lost on my way to Lowes because the Nav said that road did not exist. Instead I google while outside Costco and mapped m way, crossed my fingers and drove. I got there and only made 3 wrong turns in the process BAHAHA.

Look how pretty my freezer is now!

Not to bad if I do say so myself. Now I am tired, hungry, and in need of a shower....however there will be no pictures of any of that hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics