Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Landed

I have made it safe and sound to the land of the Yankee!!!!
I am super happy and spent a long time sleeping trying to catch up...there was no sleep on the plane due to a baby 3 feet away and a woman behind me who laughed non stop like a hyena. I cannot complain though, because I am here.

We have already had a celebratory meal at 50 Coins (cheese burger, onion rings, yam fires, coleslaw, pepsi). I decided not to buy pop to keep in the house as this will deter me from drinking copious amounts...but I am already slightly regretting it, I love sugar and pepsi. We shall see how long I last.

Also I now have instagram on my phone so I am once again CanadianSugar (go figure).

Ciao for now.
N

1 comment:

  1. The USA is happy to have you back :) Keep me posted on the whole jumping through government hoops.

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics