Friday, April 29, 2011

Tubsy Magoo

Andrew went downstairs this morning to find the screen on the window missing. Ran to the kitchen with the bag of cat food, and only 2 of the 3 appeared. It turns out Sue had taken a header from the second story window. (this is where I began to cry)


Andrew went outside, and around the house calling for the poor fat man. He ended up finding him under the steps in the bushes crying and meowing. Tubby cat jumped and clung to Andrew. The boy is unscathed, just scared shitless.

I suggested Andrew have a talk with him and let Sue know that 'although its good to have dreams, he is in fact a cat. He will never be able to fly like the birds.' oh and he is grounded.

Wish I could have been there, but then again I am always wishing that.

2 comments:

  1. :(

    My sister had a cat named Crash... he frequently jumped out of the second story window.

    (Also, I thought there were only two cats?????)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the boy will be the death of me if he attempts that feat again.

    Nope, there are three. Andrew had Cooter (16?) and Sue (4) when we met, and we got Calvin when I was there during the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics