Sunday, August 22, 2010

numbers and feelings.

I have spent almost 4 entire months living in Connecticut with Andrew. At first it seemed like we had all the time in the world to do things, see things, just live....but now it feels as if it has gone by too fast. Its almost over.

10 days until I am on a plane and leave the boys behind.

I am truly excited to be going home to Calgary, to be able to see all my family, and those friends I have missed.

14 days until I marry the most amazing man I have ever met.

I know however that soon he will be gone. Not forever but for too long. I wish that it was possible for him to come to Canada and stay, for the boys to come with him. Yet, I am trying to remain realistic and not get my hopes up. He has a life here, things he needs to do, as I do in Calgary.

17 days until He goes home, and I am alone.

I am warning you all now, I will be unhappy, I will probably cry, and I may avoid people. Its not that I dont love you all, its just that I will be sad.I know we will be back together soon enough, but its not soon enough.

1 comment:

Web Analytics