Thursday, August 26, 2010

Brooklyn YAY

Have I ever told you how much I LOVE Brooklyn? Its an awesome place...I like Cobble Hill and Red Hook, even the poorer section were we get tattoos is a place I would live. Besides the rent being hella expensive, its a nice place with the brownstones and everything.

We went back yesterday as Andrew was getting his sleeve started by Alex at Three Kings. We were going to go to a place called Juniors for burgers and "real" cheesecake...because I "cant say I dont like it if I havent had the real thing". Anywhooodle that didnt work out, so we ended up at Five Leaves instead MMMMMM MMMMMM Burger with pickled beets and grilled pineapple. SO DELICIOUS.

I ended up watching Better Off Dead with John Cussak as well as Diary of a Wimpy Kid at the tattoo shop while Andrew got his ink on. (They tough guys picked the movies not me haha but everyone loves a little Cussack.)

I ended up stealing Andrews phone and took a couple pictures. Sooooo here ya go!


This is a picture of me, and Andrew is laying on the table getting his ink. I take lovely pictures bahahahha. shaky hands.


This is a picture of Mohawk Johns station. He just got married on August 15. I am going to get him to do my next tattoo which will be quite a bit bigger then any of my current ones.


And finally, Andrews new tattoo. This is just the outlines and its still very raised but it looks amazing. Alex the artist is a bird nerd so everything on it will be done to spec.

See you all very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics